Home

Freebies

DigiScrap Blog

Gallery

CT

Welcome!

Je vous souhaite la bienvenue.

Les liens de ce blog s'ouvrent sur une nouvelle page.

My other blog here.

No captcha on this blog.



samedi 11 février 2012

Love Card

Hello!
Here is a card made with the Dark Cravings Kit.
I added the ribbon in the decoupages, but it is very tiny to cut off. You can only add the heart and the flower on the card as 3d elements.

You can download it here.
I have another card I'll post tomorrow when the envelope will be made.
If you need a backing paper, please look after the different papers made for the Dark Cravings kit.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

...et un petit cœur adorable, qui va me servir d'étiquette pour offrir mes cadeaux aux gens que j'aime
Toujours très sympa de partager
Cordialement
Domi