♥

• Home •

❁

• Freebies •

❁

• DigiScrap Blog •

❁

• Gallery •

❁

• CT •

♥

Welcome!

Je vous souhaite la bienvenue.

Les liens de ce blog s'ouvrent sur une nouvelle page.

My other blog here.

No captcha on this blog.



dimanche 15 mai 2011

A rocker card

Hello!
Yesterday I made a template in PSE for a rocker card, I love rocker cards!
After that, I made a card with a lovely doll by Vickie Martinez aka Osa Honey and cute elements by Sory Reyes aka Tools Designer her shop is no longer online :(
I didn't get comments for the other cards I shared here on the blog , (except Linda, thanks Linda), so, I don't know if you are interested in these cards.
If you want the sheets of this card or the template to create your own cards, let me know.

Have a great day!