♥

• Home •

❁

• Freebies •

❁

• DigiScrap Blog •

❁

• Gallery •

❁

• CT •

♥

Welcome!

Je vous souhaite la bienvenue.

Les liens de ce blog s'ouvrent sur une nouvelle page.

My other blog here.

No captcha on this blog.



jeudi 22 décembre 2011

Rocker Cards

Hello!
I made two rocker cards with the "Jewel Time" kit.
Here they are:

You get the card, the decoupage, and 4 backing papers (backing papers are the same for the two cards, so you can choose which one you prefer)
Today I give you the link to download the first card.
download link
The second card is here.
pw is create2011

See you tomorrow.

I made only jpg files, but if you want pdf files, I'll upload them. Just ask in the comments.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Superbes ces cartes ! maintenant me serviront au prochain noël !
Un grand merci
Cordialement
Domi