♥

• Home •

❁

• Freebies •

❁

• DigiScrap Blog •

❁

• Gallery •

❁

• CT •

♥

Welcome!

Je vous souhaite la bienvenue.

Les liens de ce blog s'ouvrent sur une nouvelle page.

My other blog here.

No captcha on this blog.



dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Are you ready...

...for Christmas cards? I have several in my bag... for you if you want.

Etes-vous prêts pour vos cartes de Noël ? Je sais qu'il est un peu tôt, mais il vaut mieux avoir le temps devant soi pour choisir.
J'ai préparé à votre intention plusieurs petites cartes. Je vous les montre dès ce mois de novembre.
A bientôt.

2 commentaires:

Stacey a dit…

oh wow - I finally see the commnet box again!I can't wait to see what you created! thanks so much for all the awesome cards. don't know why I couldn't find the comment box a few days ago!

Stacey a dit…

I wanted to say thanks for all the paper tiles on your other blogs - I can't leave a thank you there so doing here!